Monday, October 1, 2012

Is He Crazy?


Last week my husband had the wonderful opportunity to participate in the Easter Seals Drop Zone event.

By "Drop Zone", I mean my husband repelled down the side of of London, Ontario's tallest buildings.. One London Place. This was all in the name of charity!

One London Place

I brought the kids downtown to watch their daddy scale down the building. Ericka kept yelling that she wanted to "see daddy now". I'm pretty sure she didn't understand what was going on.
"Bored Ericka" lol
The first glimpse of Norm coming down!
Almost halfway!!!
The ground is so close!
Here is video that was produced that aired in the newscast. (Courtesy CTV London YouTube)



Yes, you did it!
What do you think? Was he crazy to hang off the building like he was Spiderman or what??
 Would you do this if you had the opportunity?

So proud of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...